Posted by Vicky Price . Apr 19.22
Salary $140k-$190k, remote/work from home We’re looking for outstanding DevOps Engineers to work on the exceptional client engagements we continue to win. You’ll work alongside our world-class technology teams on the most challenging and rewarding transformations. We’ll learn lots from each other and we’ll help you grow as fast as you can go. We are a purpose-driven, values-led tech consulting practice that cares about diversity, pays well and ensures you get the right work-life balance. We’ve been working from home forever and you can too.
A picture of you
You jumped into DevOps a while ago because you saw the future. Building automated cloud infrastructures to enable the design, implementation and monitoring of production systems, automated deployment, standing up test environments and continuously improving platform security and resilience.
You’ve become an outstanding engineer, but being an expert in your comfort zone is not enough. You need a bigger DevOps challenge to take you forward. You have the experience to help organisations, individuals and teams bring DevOps to their world in practical ways, regardless of their budget and experience.
You enjoy building platforms to leverage real business capabilities and opportunities. You’re a hands-on, pragmatic person that understands how important distributed applications and cloud native computing are to modern company growth. You live and breathe those applications, and all things containers and cloud-native computing.
You’ve been doing this long enough to know what you don’t know and have some real stories to share. You can make other humans (real-world, normal ones) understand and care about complex things without hurting their brains.
The skills, practices and tool capabilities we're interested in
- Experience working with and configuring monitoring tools such as Datadog, Prometheus, Graphana and AWS/Azure monitoring tools
- Significant experience with CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code and system automation using tools such as Terraform, Terragrunt, Ansible, AWS automation, Kubernetes, AWS ECS, Azure DevOps, Github Actions
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and/or Azure
- Experience working with scalable infrastructure systems
- Experience in data systems (relational and non-relational databases, data lakes etc.)
- Familiarity with Azure Functions as a Service and/or AWS Lamdas
- Comfortable with at least one scripting language (Ruby/Python) and another modern development language (Typescript etc.)
- Comfortable working from your home environment
This is a flexible, remote position. You’ll need to travel occasionally to engagements and awesome HYPR get-togethers.
You can make other humans (real-world, normal ones) understand and care about complex things without hurting their brains.
If you think that's you, here are your next steps...