This three-day advanced course will help you gain an in-depth understanding of the roles and responsibilities within the SAFe® enterprise.
Learn how to facilitate and coach
On this three-day in-person (or four-day remote) advanced course, you will learn how to execute SAFe and continously improve PI Planning and other vital SAFe events. You'll discover how to coach leaders teams and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets. And get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
The RTE certification assessment fee is included in the price of the course.
Who will benefit
- RTEs and Solution Train Engineers (STEs)
- Program and project managers
- Scrum Masters
- Leaders and managers
- Agile coaches
- SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs)
- How to lead programs and large solutions in a SAFe organisation
- How to apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to release value
- How to foster relentless improvement
- How to build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach
What you'll learn
- How to plan for and execute a PI
- How to create an environment of relentless improvement
- How to lead and serve your ART
- Hold at least one current SAFe® certification
- Have launched or participated in at least one ART and one PI