Get the context you need to align architecture with business value and understand how system, solution and enterprise architects deliver architectural solutions.
Learn how to enable continuous flow
In SAFe®, architects play a key role in the trio of leaders that include product managers and the Release Train Engineer. It’s these people who work together to execute programs and guide Agile Release Trains (ARTs) to enable continuous value flow.
In the SAFe® for Architects course, you’ll get the context you need to align architecture with business value. You’ll understand how system, solution and enterprise architects collaboratively deliver architectural solutions. And you’ll get the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
- How to plan for and execute a program increment (PI)
- How to plan the architectural runway to consistently deliver business value
- How to create clarity and visibility into the architectural vision for an ART
What you'll learn
- How to develop and communicate the architectural vision
- How to develop solution vision, intent and roadmaps
- How to prepare and deliver software effectively and continuously
- How to lead and coach architects and team members during PI planning and execution