This two-day course helps you gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and its underlying principles.
Learn how to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise
If you’re new to the Scaled Agile Framework®, Leading SAFe® offers you an introduction to the foundations of SAFe and provides the principles and practices to drive your Lean-Agile transformation with confidence. The course and its certification offer the guidance and tools to build a culture of resiliency and a shared language that engages employees and focuses on customers so that organisations can work with agility at scale.
Take a Leading SAFe course to discover how companies can build business agility and how to make SAFe work inside your organisation. You’ll come away with an understanding of how to align your entire organisation around the same clear objectives and how to improve the flow of value and work from strategy to delivery. You’ll learn what makes companies more customer-centric and how to run key SAFe alignment and planning events like PI planning.
- What SAFe is
- What business agility is and how SAFe supports it
- How an organisation gets started with the Scaled Agile Framework
What you’ll learn
- How to realise the benefits of SAFe
- How to establish team and technical agility and organise around the flow of value
- How to align massive organisations around clear, common objectives
- How to participate successfully in critical SAFe events such as PI planning
- How to adopt a customer-centric mindset